FRUCT is a large Pan-European cooperation network that promotes open innovations of academia and industry. FRUCT conference is a high-quality scientific event for meeting academia and business people and setting projects. The average conference is attended by 120+ participants representing over 30 member organizations and guests from other organizations. Participants comes from Finland, Russia, Italy, UK, Denmark, India, Brazil and other countries and industry irepresented by Dell EMC, Nokia, MariaDB, Intel, Jolla, Open Mobile Platform, etc.
The conference attracts most active and talented students to present their R&D projects, meet people alike, create new teams, and find employers and investors. The conference invites the world-class academic and industrial experts to lecture on the hottest topics. Traditionally the program consists of FRUCT work groups meetings and intensive (half or full day) technology trainings scheduled for Tu. The main conference program is for Wed-Fri. It includes regular sessions as well as thematic workshops.
We welcome everybody to submit papers and take part in the conference, share your research and join the FRUCT Association. Thanks to sponsors we traditionally have low registration fee and various discounts can be applied. For further details refer to.
If you never attended FRUCT before, please refer to the program of the last FRUCT conference to form own impression about the scope, scale and quality of the conference.
The list of conference topics:
- e-Health, Wellbeing and Bioinformatics
- Internet of Things and enabling technologies
- IoT based Water Distribution Management
- IoT and CPS solutions for societal challenges
- Smart Spaces, Linked Data and Semantic Web
- Big Data and Data Mining, Data Storage and Management
- Knowledge and Data Managements Systems
- Location Based Services: Navigation, Logistics, e-Tourism
- Context Awareness and Proactive Services
- Sensor Design, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networking
- Natural Language Processing, Speech Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation Systems
- Open Source Mobile OS: Architectures and Applications
- Software Design, Innovative Applications
- Smart Systems and Embedded Networks
- Security and Privacy: Applications and Coding Theory
- Next Generation Networks, Emerging Wireless Technologies, 5G
- Computer Vision, Image and Video Processing
- Crowdsourcing and Collective Intelligence
- Intelligence, Social Mining and Web
- Digital transformation of economy and information society
- Semantic Audio and the IoT
- Innovative Drone Enhanced Applications
RG-02: 150 EUR - Registration before October 14, 2019 for IEEE members and representatives of FRUCT universities
RG-03: 250 EUR - Early bird full registration, before October 14, 2019
RG-04: 250 EUR - Late registration for IEEE members and representatives of FRUCT member universities
RG-05: 350 EUR - Late full registration
You can select one of the following 3 types of submissions:
- Full papers (min 6 full pages and up to 12 pages), deadline September 16, 2019;
- Short papers (min 2 pages, max 5 pages), deadline September 16, 2019;
- Poster or demo summary (min 200 words, max 4 pages), by October 28, 2019.
Traditionally FRUCT doesn't provide deadline extension, as instead we have early-bird submissions mechanism. It is also good to increase your chance to get your paper accepted as Full Paper, as this way you always will have the second chance to improve the paper and get another round of review.
The Early bird submission deadline: August 19, 2019.
All papers get blind peer review by the Technical Committee. The acceptance rate of the previous conference was 38%. We use IEEE paper template and Full Paper submissions shall have at least 6 full pages.
Full papers to be published in FRUCT proceedings (ISSN 2305-7254), included to IEEE Xplore and indexed by Scopus, ACM, Web of Science, RSCI/РИНЦ (as journal publication) and DBLP. FRUCT series is included to Scimago Journal Rank (SJR, http://scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=21100305223&tip=sid) and Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ, https://doaj.org/toc/2343-0737).
FRUCT is recognized as high quality scientific events by many national ratings, including, Norwegian, Danish (BFI ID 8782540), etc.
The selected papers get invitation to submit an extended version of the paper for publication in the International Journal of Embedded and Real-Time Communication Systems (indexed by Scopus) and other partner journals.
This time FRUCT conference will be held in the heart of the European Capital of Smart Tourism - city of Helsinki (Finland). The conference host is University of Helsinki, so you will be in the city center and have an opportunity to enjoy great conference, Finnish hospitality, sightseen of Helsinki, get the great chance to see one of the top EU universities from inside and setup new contacts with Finnish colleagues. We are looking forward to see you in Helsinki!