LegalTech Hackathon is a marathon of legal innovation ran through the intensive and cohesive work of lawyers-enthusiasts, IT-specialists, mentors and all those who work at the intersection of law and technologies.
What can you expect?
- Create teams! Collect your team or join existing one! You can find partners-in-hack for all your ideas!
- Idea ⇨ prototype ⇨ test. The fascinating process of creating innovation
- Innovations. Create an innovation ides! We believe new generation can open best ways in tech.
- Honors. Every team will get prices from our sponsors, and a special price ticket to Innovating Justice Forum in Hague!
- Pizza. During the hackathon we will provide drinks and food to fill you with energy!
- Networking. Join the company of leading legal-tech enthusiasts from the CEE!
- Brainstorming and Side Events. Continious brainstorming, exporation and implementation.
Tracks of the Hackathon
Innovations for Legal Business
Automation of template legal processes, algorithmization of the same type of actions when performing repetitive tasks. Are you ready to implement your ideas in practice within 48 hours? Then hackaton is the place where you can test your idea and get a prize for it.
Access to Justice
Creating products that will help you to use your rights and fight against discrimination. Accessible legal services for people, clear procedures in government bodies, transparent and fair hearings, alternative ways to resolve disputes, prevent justice issues. All these solutions could be found during hackaton.
Be part of regional legal-tech hackathon day!
Legal Hackers of 4 countries join their forces to disrupt legal industry and go international! Join us in Minsk and get access to ideas, team-mates and mentors in other cities of participating states!
Schedule for December 7-9th
Friday, December 7th
19:00 - Registration opens. Welcome coffee&cookies.
19:30 - Opening ceremony
20:00 - Brainstorming
20:30 - Solution pitching and team formation
21:00 - Problem presenters meet with teams
Saturday, December 8th
09:00 - Breakfast
11:00 - Verification of teams. Checkpoin.
13:00 - Brainstorming and Lunch
16:00 - Workshops
19:00 - Dinner
Sunday, December 9th
09:30 - Breakfast
13:30 - Hacking ends and lunch
14:30 - Preliminary judging round
16:00 - Final judging round
17:00 - Awards and closing ceremony