We invite you to participate in the 4th conference on Analysis of Images, Social Networks, and Texts (AIST 2015). The conference is intended for researchers and practitioners interested in Data science. Similarly to the previous year, the conference will be particularly focused on *innovative applications* of Data Mining and Machine Learning techniques to image processing, analysis of social networks and texts. Deadline for the Springer’s publication is the 25th January 2015. Please find more details below and at http://aistconf.org.
LIST OF TOPICS
Applications of Data Mining and Machine Learning techniques to:
- Analysis of images and video
- Natural Language Processing
- Social Network Analysis
- Recommender systems and collaborative technologies
- Geoinformation systems
- Game analytics
- Semantic Web and Ontologies
- Educational Data Mining
- Economics and Social Sciences
The conference proceedings will be published in the Springer’s Communications in Computer and Information Science series: http://www.springer.com/series/7899.
Proceeding of the previous year can be found at Springer CCIS series as Vol. 436 (http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-12580-0) and CEUR-WS.org proceedings as Vol-1197 (http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1197/).
- Submission of abstracts: January 18th, 2015
- Deadline for papers: January 25th, 2015
- Paper Notification: February 15th, 2015
- Paper Final Version: March 1st, 2015
- Conference: April 9th - 11th, 2015