Tired from participating in "agile rocket science" webinars? Looking for fresh ideas? Want to present new approaches for leading agile teams? We want to present you a space to discuss experiment results and validate hypothesis. Welcome the Online Agile Laboratory!
What is Online Agile Laboratory?
- Online Agile Laboratory is a series of on-line agile conferences wh ere you may find new ideas and present your own fantastic solutions!
- Online Agile Laboratory is always ambitious speakers and hand-ons experts!
- Online Agile Laboratory is a regular virtual open space with our speakers wh ere you may ask your questions!
15:00 - 15:30 Svetlana Mukhina, "What motivates me - keys for passion, performance and inspiration"
15:35 - 16:05 Sergey Kotlov, "Yay4Monday organisations"
16:10 - 16:40 Jovan Vidić, "Retrospectives on steroids"
17:45 - 17:15 Anton Zotin, "Magellan"
17:20 - 17:50 Alexey Pikulev, "Trust indicators: how to measure your team trust"
17:55 - 18:30 Howard B. Esbin, "Prelude To Agility"
18:30 - 19:00 Virtual Open Space
- Alexey Pikulev, Agile coach at Luxoft Agile Pracice
- Sergey Kotlov, Chief Geek at Happy Melly
- Jovan Vidić, Agile Practitioner, Management 3.0 Facilitator
- Howard B. Esbin, PhD, Co-creator of Prelude, a creative virtual team trust game
- Anton Zotin, Agile Coach / PSM I / CSM / CSPO / ICAgile Trainer
- Svetlana Mukhina, Agile Coach and Project Manager